Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen? Consider this:
- Domestically, no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).
- Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
- Intellectually, no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution, since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
- Philosophically, no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot coexist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
- Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
- Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)
- Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).
- Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
- Spiritually, no. Because when we declare “one nation under God,” the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.
- Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.
Therefore, after much study and deliberation, perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both good Muslims and good Americans.
Call it what you wish… it's still the truth.
If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country.
Pass it on. This war is bigger than we know.